Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Trixie goes to Japan for Xmas


Hello again guys, it's been long time since i posted last time, the fact is that, after lot of trips with my owner and friend Pier Andrea, he gave me some time off and sent me to spend few months around the world with a friend.
But anyway.
I just came back from a trip to Japan with PA; he took me around and showed me so many amazing places.
We were based in Tochigi area but we went to Nikko for Christmas and to Tokyo for a couple of days.
It was an amazing trip and I had so much fun, you should go there, I am planning to do so..

Here's Toshogu Shrine, a place in Nikko to go and feel the spirituality all over the place. I was lucky we had a guided tour with a priest who explained me so many things about this place and all details I wouldn't have known without. Such a lovely and freezing day.





..on my way..





..here I spent the night in this pension which had a traditional timber bathtub with hot water; it was snowing at night and ..ahem..fortunally no one was there to see me naked having a bath openair under the snow falling all over me..



..a nice day being driven after a nice sushi lunch..


..thanks GPS, very useful..


..a nice day spent at FKD playing drums; I was quite good actually...


..and ending at the cinema..


..on the Bullet Train (Shinkansen) to Tokyo..



..Pachinko in Ebisu after a heavenly sushi lunch at Matsuei..


..in Shibuya at night looking for a L hotel..


..in Ginza for a short tour..


..and drink..




..ahhh...


...back to Tochigi I was quite sleepy, you can tell from my eyes..


..and new years' traditional Osechi box, yummies, plenty of meanings and very nice to see..


..well, that's it guys, I hope it's not gonna take another year to post my new trip.
That one was amazing and I'll go again shortly.
See you next time.

Trixie


Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:28 pm , Blogger Arshia said...

very nice Trixie saan. Seems like you had a lovely time.I find Japan very fascinating too and am thinking of making another trip there sometime in 2010. How was the L hotel? I've never been and would be quite keen on going to one some day. Do you know its also a very popular concept in Germany? Maybe you should make the comparison on your next trip to Deutschland. ciao, ciao!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home