Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Trixie goes to Malta - text only - pics in the previous post

Jeez! this bloody Blogger is a complete disaster!
Ok, pics are in the previous post and comments are here and there.
sorry about that..

Following post pictures are:

My room in Sliema, amazing old-buses in Valletta(they look like Cuban ones, don't they?!), the last day with PA&Domingo&Chicca in Medina.
Still in Medina..amd Medina again..
My room, well the second one I had after complaining about the previous one..
In my rooom writing complaints to the hotel staff.
Too many complaints, I need a drink!
Trying to hang up in the bus but apparently it wasn't designed for tiny dolls.
Bus 652 at Golden Bay.
Vallletta.
Sliema, etc...


I am sorry but this site is a mess to post and the page layout is a real nightmare! Will do better next time, promised. (Blogspot sucks!)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home